Teleconference System Administration
Teleconference System Administration is a service developed for organisations that value the significance and business benefits which accompany this form of communication as well as expect that the high communication standards are supervised by experienced and qualified experts. ESKOM engineers can accomplish this task as they constantly supervise the high system access for your teleconference system.
Smooth, high quality teleconferences
When the distance between cities is no longer an obstacle, teleconferences have become a basic tool and a standard of establishing and holding business contacts, negotiating or contract conclusion. ESKOM understands the significance of high teleconference system accessibility and can supervise it, taking responsibility for particular activities connected with this task.
Teleconference System Administration includes such activities as:
- FTP server administration,
- SSH server administration,
- SMB server administration,
- WSUS server administration,
- print server administration,
- terminal service server administration,
- server creation and modification according to the Client’s instructions,
- software update according to producers’ recommendations,
- browsing events in logs.