Another won tender! This time, ESKOM’s bid won in a procedure organised by PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Branch in Skarżysko-Kamienna. As a result of that decision, made on 11 September 2019, we are implementing the project entitled “Expansion of MDM system infrastructure for PGE Dystrybucja S.A.” Please note that the total value of the contract is gross 5.5 million.
The tender covers signing two contracts with two entities:
– on 02.10.2019, with PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Branch in Skarżysko-Kamiennaon 02.10.2019, with PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Branch in Skarżysko-Kamienna
– on 07.10.2019, with PGE Dystrybucja S.A. Branch in Łódź
Under the contract, ESKOM undertook as follows:
- to prepare a pre-deployment design of expansion of the MDM system infrastructure for the site of CPD Skarżysko-Kamienna and RCPD Łódź
- to expand infrastructure in the Contracting Authority’s two centres on the basis of series HPE Synergy 12000 blade servers and HPE 3PAR 8400 disk arrays
- to install, deploy and launch the supplied hardware
- to hold trainings for the Contracting Authority’s employees
- to cover the supplied hardware with a 36-month servicing and warranty
ESKOM is one of the Polish companies with the highest partner status – HPE Platinium Partner. Close cooperation with technology leaders such as HPE and continued development of engineering skills are the priorities of the corporate development strategy. As a result, ESKOM keeps winning new contracts and acquiring new Clients.
EESKOM is much more than merely an IT infrastructure supplier. It is also a full package of IT outsourcing services, e.g. server management, cloud services, surveillance, IT security as well as dedicated IT solutions and applications.