Managing network services
Technical issues in connection with administering network services are complex and frequently take a lot of time. Entrusting these responsibilities to ESKOM facilitates stability of services and top level of their security.
Tasks related to supervision of network services:
Administering network services
- Administering DNS and DHCP services.
- Administering NTP and syslog services.
- Administering SMB, SSH and FTP services.
- Administering print servers and terminal services servers.
- Steady monitoring of logfiles and managing events.
- Implementing and configuring new network services.
Due to our co-operation with a vast array of market leaders in network solutions, we are in the position to offer our clients access to the latest technologies.