HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity – A scalable, flexible on-demand IT infrastructure
A unique merge of safety + flexibility, like in a public cloud
A hybrid IT solution that combines local infrastructure safety with flexibility and scalability comparable to a public cloud.
Pay only for what you used
Not only do you not pay for anything in advance, in HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, you pay only for those resources that you actually use (pay-per-use). The price on a single invoice issued at the end of the month changes depending on your usage of computing power, disk space, etc. When the IT load decreases, you pay less. No need to invest in a “performance buffer”.
Scaling your business
Thanks to HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, your business gains agility, the possibility to pay for resources actually used, and fast scalability – by providing services in the hybrid cloud. When your company needs more resources, the change is easy to manage, so you can deliver your products to the market in no time without wasting money on excessive allocation of IT computing power.
Servers in your data center
HPE GreenLake operates using servers that are in your own data center, so you maintain control over your data security and privacy, internal compatibility procedures, and performance.
How to ensure stable development conditions for your business?
You can stop worrying about your IT with the reliable and efficient IT infrastructure that you can have by implementing HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity:
- You have a resource buffer available at your fingertips, without having to run tenders for equipment, wasting time on data migration, and having to manage space in the server room.
- You make the most of your business agility – IT performance is enhanced within minutes, not weeks or months.
- Business risk is reduced as key applications can be stored in the server room at the organization’s headquarters to meet security requirements.
- Hybrid IT is easy to operate thanks to IT support of top class engineers. One point of contact for your IT environment available 360 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New technologies, like HPE Synergy, are even easier to launch.
Extra benefits for implementing HPE GreenLake with ESKOM
Even lower costs
As HPE Platinum Partner, ESKOM can order HPE GreenLake infrastructure and manage it efficiently by sharing one instance among several of its clients. Thanks to this solution, we reduce the costs of introducing new technology and enable even smaller companies to make the best use of HPE GreenLake.
Safety and reliability
The client is the one who chooses the physical location of the servers. It can be a data processing center provided by ESKOM or the client’s own center, e.g. at their headquarters. It is also possible to opt for additional support services provided by ESKOM, e.g. taking care of the operation and development of the application, backup, and data replication. ESKOM engineers take over some or all of the responsibilities related to maintaining the continuity of operation of the IT infrastructure, all based on a personalized Service Level Agreement.
Disaster Recovery Center
A practical example of utilizing HPE GreenLake as part of ESKOM’s server room is using this solution as a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC), which, in the event of a major failure, will take over as the basic server room and maintain continuity of IT systems and processes.
The benefits of launching a Disaster Recovery Center as part of ESKOM’s offer:
- No need to build a backup center
- Lower expenses of maintaining a recovery center – we will calculate the costs for your company – you only pay for the resources actually used in a given month
- Local IT administrators don’t need to maintain the recovery center
- High safety standards and ISO standards
- You can try ESKOM’s other additional services
As HPE Platinum Partner, ESKOM offers full support for HPE solutions. Want to learn more? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org