In this day and age, virtually every enterprise uses IT solutions in its operation. Apart from constant support and maintenance, which requires a well-skilled team, it is important to competently plan infrastructure efficiency and capacity.
This is, however, a prolonged activity ridden with high risk, for instance through purchase processes and the necessity to foresee future needs. Therefore, what is becoming more and more popular are cloud services, which provide high cost flexibility and scalability and eliminate the above problems to some extent, but fail to fully meet entrepreneurs' needs related to the necessity to protect personal data (GDPR) or to trade secret protection.
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity is an innovative solution for enterprises which are afraid of transferring data to a public cloud and which would like to benefit from such a cloud while expecting the efficiency and safety provided by the local infrastructure, but without its drawbacks. What is HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity exactly?
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity is a service where the Client pays only for the resources actually consumed in a given period of time (pay-as-you-go) and which includes the following:
- selected hardware resources, which will be installed in the data centre of the enterprise;
- necessary software, required to launch selected applications;
- personalised proactive warranty support along with expected maintenance services.
Within HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, the Client receives an office buffer which allows to flexibly respond in situations of urgent need for computing power or hard disk drive capacity. A consumption charge will be imposed only after this buffer is used. If this hardware is permanently blocked for the purposes of the enterprise, HPE will supply additional hardware resources for a new buffer, ready to be used in the future.
HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity is the first fully hybrid service to allow enterprises coming in all shapes and sizes to develop. It allows to do the following:
- avoid excessive IT expenses;
- reduce the time required to release new products;
- maintain the expected IT environment efficiency and capacity;
- reduce the risks related to IT activity and data safety.
- ESKOM with the HPE Platinum Partner status - third year i...
- ESKOM receives more awards from HPE
- ESKOM participation at the HPE Reimagine 2018 conference
- The next year ESKOM receives HPE Platinum Partner
- Main prize in the Partner Ready HPE program - the greates...
- HPE Synergy
- HPE SimpliVity
- HPE Servers
- HPE Servers ProLiant BL (Blade)
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ
- HPE Moonshot
- HPE Nimble Storage
- HPE Superdome Flex
- HPE StoreOnce
- HPE MSA
- HPE and Aruba Networking