Hardware, software and licence audit
The proposed by ESKOM audit service of software, licence and hardware is developed for organisations looking for optimisation methods of their IT resources.
The proposed by ESKOM audit service of software, licence and hardware is developed for organisations looking for optimisation methods of their IT resources. In effect, a comprehensive audit ensures that hardware and software are properly monitored and remain in good condition which significantly facilitates rationalisation of investment in the particular fields of organisation’s IT environment.
Audit results – infrastructure and resources under control
The appointed ESKOM experts carry out their assignment in a comprehensive way, providing you with information on hardware, software and other solutions that are a component of the organisation’s IT structure. The knowledge of resource consumption, including licence expiry dates, allows for precise identification and rationalisation of corporate IT expenditures.
IT service of resources audit includes:
- keeping and updating IT hardware records
- keeping information on current hardware status (in use, out of order, under maintenance etc.)
- keeping valid information on servicing contracts,
- providing information on upcoming expiry dates of software licences
- licence management, keeping records of their use and orders
- generating reports on current condition of hardware and software.