User rights management
This service is developed for organisations looking for expert assistance in the process of user right management which results in enhancement of key data protection which can be accessed sole and only by selected users. Service implementation allows for maintenance of up-to-date repository and detailed inventory of user rights as well as provides you with periodic reports connected with this aspect of employee activity in an organisation.
Access to resources under control
ESKOM engineers can effectively implement clear and precise procedures for granting user rights as well as define their levels and modify them in case of personal changes in your staff. It allows for exact definition of what content and to what extent can be accessed by particular users which, in effect, enhances the security level of the most essential data for company or institution operation.
Activities performed in the scope of this IT service:
- keeping of repository documents including granted, cancelled and modified user rights,
- control of document circulation that concern granting, cancelling and modification of user rights,
- preparing periodic inventories of user rights,
- periodic report generation.
- Sociotechnical tests
- IT office equipment management
- User environment administration (Desktop Management Service)
- Update of the user’s environment (Desktop Update Service)
- Antivirus system (workstations)
- Installation of end-user workstation environment
- Implementation of Information Safety Policy
- Information Safety Management