Managing LAN / WAN / WLAN networks
Conducting business activity, which is based predominantly on exchanging information is not possible without functional LAN network and Internet access. A well-thought-out installation of network devices and appropriate administration of these, facilitate in achieving stable, secure and fully scalable framework which would ensure top performance of crucial network applications.
Tasks performed as part of the offer:
Installing and configuring network devices
- Installing and configuring WAN routers.
- Installing and configuring firewall.
- Installing and configuring LAN switches.
- Installing and configuring devices forming part of WLAN network.
- Administering network devices.
- Administering Internet access.
- Configuring LAN and WLAN network segments.
- Steady monitoring of logfiles and managing events.
- Software of network devices updated on recurring basis.
- Co-operation with providers of the Internet and optical fibres, and with producers of network devices.
Due to the experience and know-how approved by numerous certificates, our engineers are successful in completing any assignments in connection with creating new network environments and with maintaining existing environments. We co-operate with numerous providers of IT solutions, and in particular with HPE (Aruba), Fortinet and Cisco.