ESKOM IT Sp. z o.o.
Internet access management
Internet access management offered by ESKOM consists in a range of actions aimed at providing your organisation with efficient use of access to World Wide Web. Apart from stable Internet access, companies and institutions acquire certainty that their employees use Internet resources for task-related purposes only.
Efficient access only for corporate purposes
Actions taken by ESKOM include the administration and management of access settings, connection optimisation and network device state monitoring. Apart from Internet access limitation for unauthorised people, your company acquires certainty that the Internet access serves only to increase the productivity of teams working with it, and not as a platform for activities distracting them from their current tasks.
The particular elements of access management include:
- Internet access router administration
- Access reconfiguration according to the client’s expectations
- Connection and active device monitoring
- Update of active device software according to producers’ recommendations
- Browsing network events (logs)
- Cooperation with Internet providers