The service of information safety management is directed to enterprises seeking specialist actions for providing maximum protection level of their information, including sensitive personal data. Experienced engineers, properly administering data processing systems and constantly monitoring user access can to provide the service.
External ISA - objective and independent evaluation
The information security administrator can only be a natural person. Appointing an administrator from outside one’s own team entails two basic advantages - independence and resulting objective evaluation of effectiveness of activities undertaken for the purpose of security. An outsourced specialist acts not only as an auditor, but can also suggest and implement proper procedures securing the information flow against unauthorised access. While controlling its sharing to individual recipients and entities, he follows the information sharing policy of your enterprise or agency and legal regulations on data protection.
Actions taken by the independent administrator include in:
- Monitoring of user access to personal data processing systems
- Supervision over security systems implemented to protect data
- Supervision over personal data sharing to data recipients and entities
- Control over unauthorised access to the system processing personal data
- Answering questions on personal data protection
- Update and monitoring of documentation required by the law and executory titles.
- IT experts available in the Body Leasing formulae for our...
- ISO 9001 and 27001 implemented - We invest in quality and...
- Sociotechnical tests
- User rights management
- Identity and system access management
- Antivirus system (workstations)
- Action Plan development and implementation in Critical Si...
- Internet access management
- Managing network services