Antivirus system (workstations)
Antivirus protection is an indispensable part of IT infrastructure security in every organisation. Entrusting it to experienced ESKOM specialists guarantees optimal antivirus system implementation and maintenance on workstations.
Antivirus protection is an indispensable part of IT infrastructure security in every organisation. Entrusting it to experienced ESKOM specialists guarantees optimal antivirus system implementation and maintenance on workstations, thanks to which the risk of infection and its unpleasant consequences is minimised.
Full antivirus protection, safe work environment
Adequately selected and optimally configured antivirus software protects computers and other devices in real time, constantly monitoring background processes. It eliminates the risk associated with opening infected files, controls danger related to browsing web pages and file downloading. Moreover, e-mail and attachment scanning helps not only protect the device against viruses, but also eliminate spam effectively.
IT service components connected with antivirus system implementation:
- centralised infrastructure enabling local management of antivirus software,
- active and well-configured antivirus protection,
- systematically updated virus definitions and software client versions,
- protection against viruses, spyware, adware, rootkits and suspicious files and behaviours,
- user assistance for the Client’s employees (quarantine cleanup, additional scanning),
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Support in Launch of Startups and Foreign Branches in Poland
- User rights management
- User environment administration (Desktop Management Service)
- Update of the user’s environment (Desktop Update Service)
- HelpDesk (Contact centre)
- HelpDesk (Report Registration System)
- Workstation cloud backup - BaaS
- Installation of end-user workstation environment
- Implementation of Information Safety Policy
- Information Safety Management