The HPE 3PAR StoreServ series mass storages introduce new quality in solutions designed for corporate data storage and management. The HPE 3PAR disk arrays allow to achieve efficiency allowing to double density of virtual machines and their architecture allows for both federation and automatic layering.
Use of this technology results in smooth uninterrupted operation of the company, with full security of data, and allows it to be fully prepared for future challenges.
HPE disk arrays - new possibilities and freedom of development
The HPE disk arrays can react autonomously to loads resulting from intensive reading. Part of data is sent to the Flash memory (HPE 3PAR Adaptive Flash Cache solution), resulting in doubling of input/output operations per second (IOPS) and reduction of delays by ca. 70 per cent.
- Optimised use of processor resources. If necessary (in case of overload), the recording is accelerated. The implemented HPE 3PAR Express Writes solution increases the efficiency by 30 percent for input-output operations and, at the same time, reduces the delays at the level of 20 percent.
- HPE 3PAR Peer Persistence (optionally) is fully adjusted to the specifics of Windows Hyper-V and VMware clusters and allows for VMware vVols function service.
- The HPE 3PAR StoreServ mass storages are equipped with comprehensive security means and their efficiency is fully adjusted to the current requirements e.g. functions of encryption certification of selected drives are consistent with the standard FIPS 140-2.
- The HPE disk arrays are based on common architecture and are a single group of products, starting from the middle class to the highest one. This allows problem-free infrastructure extension in the future.
- Transfer of data takes place directly and with no complications, using software designed for mass memory federation. The arrays make it possible to scale up to four nodes with no interruption in operation.
HPE mass memories - functionality, durability and simplicity of operation
- Protection of data consists of a single simple step thanks to automated configuration. Volume layering is also simple - this is carried out by means of an algorithm that allows for optimisation of serves and concurrent reduction of costs, and operation of mixed devices improves consolidation capabilities.
- Modern, light technologies allow to reduce demands regarding capacity by half and are concurrently able to provide proper resistance and availability of layer 1.
- Installation, operation and modernisation become very simple. For example, proper software allows to start work in several minutes and configuration can be changed in just seconds, without any necessary breaks. The HPE 3PAR StoreServ systems can be easily managed by means of one common console.
HPE 3PAR disk arrays for business
- The HPE 3PAR disk arrays, dye to fast and effective capacity management, allow to reduce lead times of new projects and, in consequence, implementation of the resulting services and application on the market.
- Optionally functions of HPE 3PAR Dynamic Optimization and Adaptive Optimization are used in automatic optimisation of service level which translates into almost instantaneous reaction to the change of infrastructure and application demands.
- Immediate implementation of new applications and allocation of resources for new clients becomes possible regardless of the traditional cycle of capacity acquisition due to the optional software - HPE 3PAR Thin Provisioning. Using it allows the clients to pay only for the space they use.
- HPE 3PAR Virtual Domains software provides (optionally) safe, adjusted to individual needs mass storage for multiple clients at the same time. This is the first and, by far, the only virtual machine monitor technology on the market.
- HPE 3PAR mass memories provide also optimisation of costs. This is possible due to, inter alia, advanced internal virtualisation, support of mixed load environments and broad parallel recording. These solutions translate into reduced requirements regarding physical space, mass memory, power consumption and cooling.
- The simplified equipment conversion and optimisation of older mass memory resources becomes possible with dedicated processor. Its use reduces demands of older capacities and, in consequence, allows for recovery of the previously blocked and unused space for the needs of the company.
- The optional software 3PAR Virtual Copy provides a flexible tool, applying copying while saving, allowing to create virtual copies that are immediately ready for installation and use. This allows to reduce the space necessary for frequent snapshot copies.
For complete product catalogue with product codes, visit http://www.hpe.com
Developed based on materials made available by HPE.
- ESKOM HPE Platinum Partner
- HPE solutions for PJATK
- ESKOM at the HPE partnership congress
- HPE Discover 2015 in London is behind us
- HP - Hewlett-Packard
- Autonomous Public Children's Clinic Hospital in Warsaw - ...
- HPE Synergy
- HPE Servers
- HPE Servers ProLiant
- HPE Servers ProLiant BL (Blade)
- HPE Moonshot
- HPE Superdome X
- HPE StoreOnce
- HPE StoreVirtual
- HPE MSA
- HPE Software
- HPE Networking | Aruba Networks
- HPE Cloud
- HPE Connected Backup
- HPE Data Protector